Let me guess, you want a clean way to execute SQL queries from the Joomla Administration backend? Probably you want someone other than yourself to be able to run a query on the database using SQL but don’t want to have them playing about in PHPmyAdmin, or to have to bother with passwords or database names etc. The answer is simples.Read more: How to execute SQL queries from the Joomla Administration backend easily
If you are using a Joomla extension to execute SQL queries and get the error "403: Access Forbidden, Attempted SQL injection in POST" don’t worry, I think I can help.Read more: “403: Access Forbidden Attempted SQL injection in POST” returned when using a SQL Joomla...
More Articles ...
- How do you view a Joomla blog or article Page as an RSS feed?
- 5 top notch things you can do to speed up your website (and how to do them for a Joomla 3.2 site).
- How to fix the "Invalid Token, in store config" error stopping you from updating Virtuemart in the Joomla administrator backend.
- How do I install the TCPDF library in Joomla Virtuemart when I get the error: "vmError: vmPdf: For the pdf, you must install the tcpdf library"
- Remove "Powered by Section Ex for Joomla!" link at the the bottom of the section EX component.
- Fix a SQL database with no Joomla 3.1 backend access
- How to Fix the Joomla 3.0 "Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error" even if you configuration.php file is correct and unchanged.
- How to add a site map to you website with the robots.txt file
- Category blog layout articles do not show up in sitemap Joomla 2.5 and 3.0
- Error File format (v.1.5.6) not supported. Impossible to import file when importing J2XML data in Joomla 3.0/2.5
- Why does Google webmaster tools keep asking me to verify my site?
- Redirecting a subdomain or addon domain
- Turn on or off Joomla modules on iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices on Gavick Pro templates