by Andrew Brett WatsonPublished in Prestashop 1.6
How do I remove the #Prestashop advertising photo on the bottom of the left column on the Category page of Prestahop?
Depending on how you install prestashop 1.6, there may be an image at the bottom left column of the prestashop category view which looks like a Mac Pro computer browsing the prestashop home page. If you click this image you go to the prestashop homepage. Heres how to remove or alter it:
- Login to the Prestashop back office
- On the left pane, click Modules>modules
- In the search box, search for “Advertising Block”
- The “Advertising Block” is the module which is displayed at the bottom of the left column on the category/product pages linked to the prestashop home page.
- To turn the advertising module off, just click on the drop down arrow for the module and choose “Disable”
If you would prefer to change this image and change the link to a different URL, duct search for the “Advertising Block” module and click configure. Her you can change the image and the URL.
The “Advertising Block” block will no longer appear in the lefthand column of Prestashop product/category pages.
You might also like: How to get going fast in #Prestashop 1.6 and configure the front page like a boss.