by Andrew Brett WatsonPublished in Apple
Pages is awesome. I love it. But with the version I have (Pages 09), you can't easily create a booklet. That is, until you install "Create Booklet". It's a free add-on to Pages which makes it super easy to create PDF booklets directly from pages with the pages correctly collated to print (putting the first and last pages together), and staple/bind in a book or booklet format.
It makes creating a Booklet in Pages "Mac easy".
Please note: When I wrote this, the app was free, now it cost $9.99 on the app store. I'm not sure that it's worth that much, but it does do the job as advertised.
Go ahead and download it here: Create Booklet
- Simply install it and open your pages file.
- Then go to print it, but instead of printing it you clock on the PDF icon in the bottom left corner and choose "Create Booklet".
- A PDF will open in Preview.
- Apple Mac OS X Lion or earlier, you can use "file>save as" to put it where you want.
- Apple Mac OS X Mountain Lion (or later) you should use "file>move to" to eminently move the file where you want.